For some reason, I had the bonkers idea to sniff, sample and review as many perfumes as I can in 2010....

Saturday 20 March 2010

Evil Perfume Mummy is Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil

Robin over at Now Smell This posted a poll yesterday, and one of the questions was:

Name a fragrance you were so sure you would hate that you weren’t even going to try it, but for whatever reason you did try it and you loved it.

My reponse was that I didn't think I had one of those yet, but I have been avoiding Thierry Mugler's Angel, and maybe that would be the one.

Today, mindful of this, I asked Faun if she'd put a little Angel on her skin just so we could smell it.


Remember this face?


We got it again today, and off Faun ran to scrub it off.

To be fair it was mean of me to ask her to try it, her skin chemistry is probably very different to mine, bearing in mind she has her father's propensity for dry skin. It was a loaded test. Which means that I still have to try it on my skin. Unless my Evil Twin would care to volunteer? Our skins are very similar as evidenced by The Great Penhaligon's Elixir Love-In.

No comments:

Post a Comment