For some reason, I had the bonkers idea to sniff, sample and review as many perfumes as I can in 2010....

Monday 15 March 2010

Capsule Reviews - Tresor & Delices De Cartier EDT

Tresor - Lancome
Top: Rose, apricot and lily of the valley.
Middle: Lilac, peach and iris
Base: Amber, vanilla and musk.


UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! Fruity florals are the bane of my life, I swear. This is grim on first application, then dries down to something not dissimilar to Cacherel's Loulou only not as nice. Starts of with a very brazen HELLO a la Janice Litman and never really recovers from it. Probably lovely on someone with a different skin/temperament/outlook on perfume...

Delices de Cartier EDT - Cartier
Top: Pink pepper, cherry and bergamot.

Heart: Violet, freesia and jasmine.

Base: Sandalwood, amber and tonka bean


Vile plastic fruit, such a high alcohol content that I felt my skin was burning, provoked this face in everyone that smelt it.

Thank God I only sprayed it on my foot rather than near my nose. Avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment