For some reason, I had the bonkers idea to sniff, sample and review as many perfumes as I can in 2010....

Thursday 18 March 2010

Capsule Review - Coco Mademoiselle (Chanel)

Top :Orange, Bergamot, Grapefruit.

Middle: Mimosa, Rose, Italian Jasmine.

Base :Indonesian Patchouli, Haitian Vetiver, Bourbon Vanilla, White Musk.

Dashing out to pick Faun up from school, having just had a shower, I rummaged around in the samples bag for a quick spray of something, and came up with Coco Mademoiselle. 3 quick sprays later, as I was getting dressed, my reaction was this:


Vile. Utterly vile. Plastic fruit on me with a HORRENDOUS chemical drydown that smells suspiciously like a an alcoholic who drinks so much Strongbow all day that the smell seeps from his pores...

I'm guessing this has a lot to do with my skin chemistry rather than this being an ineptly made fragrance. At least I sincerely hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment